Turn Your Wedding Dream into a Reality at The Lodge at Seven Oaks
Your perfect wedding is waiting right here in Boone: scenic setting, vaulted ceilings with natural knotty pine walls, and a spectacular view of the Des Moines River Valley create the perfect venue for your big day. The Lodge at Seven Oaks is a premier wedding venue in the heart of Iowa.
Our Location Has a Lot to Offer
The Lodge at Seven Oaks is located on 150 acres of beautiful timber in the scenic Des Moines River Valley conveniently located on Highway 30 only minutes from Ogden, Boone or Ames.
Situated at the bottom of the ski trails, The Lodge at Seven Oaks and Conference Center has vaulted ceilings and natural knotty pine interior which provides a relaxed and private atmosphere. There is a kitchen, seating for approximately 400 people and Coal Creek Lounge with a full line of locally brewed beers, domestic beers, wine and mixed drinks. We have ample parking, a large open lawn, and privacy with a beautiful view.
Here at Seven Oaks we are dedicated to working with you to make your wedding the best day of your life. We offer several wedding packages for you to choose from or you can build your own for a custom experience!
Event Coordinator Included
From the day you say “I do” to The Lodge at Seven Oaks, our on-site Event Coordinator will help you plan your event. We can help with menu options, floor plans, package selection, resources for tents, DJ’s, caterers, etc. We are also available to answer any questions you have about lodge rules or requirements.
The day of your wedding your Event Coordinator will ensure that the table and chair set up is done before you arrive along with any other pre-decided requests.
You can feel confident that your wedding will go off without a hitch with the help of our professional event staff.
The Lodge at Seven Oaks is happy to accommodate your outside caterer. Your Event Coordinator can provide you with a number of excellent suggestions. The day of your wedding, your caterer is welcome to use our kitchen space for food prep and service.
Be sure to ask about our Late Night Bite options! They start as low as $1 per person.
Included Services You Won’t Pay Extra For
Seven oaks is very proud to include a number of extra services and features you’d otherwise have to rent or book. Say “yes” to less planning and more enjoying your wedding!
- 2 bartenders
- Wedding Event Coordinator
- Use of indoor tables and chairs
- Set up and tear down of indoor tables and chairs
- Use of kitchen space
- Outdoor courtyard with tables, umbrellas and lighting
- A large lawn suitable for ceremonies, large tents and games
- And much more!
Ceremony & Reception
For your ceremony and reception at The Lodge at Seven Oaks you have a number of location options to choose from:
- The Main Lodge is 4,600 square feet and seats 220 people. This space has a sixteen foot vaulted ceiling and natural knotty pine walls with large windows facing the ski slopes.
- The Conference Center is 2,880 square feet and seats approximately 200 people. This room is attached to the Main Lodge via a short hallway. This space has knotty pine side walls, vaulted ceiling, a fireplace and large windows facing the ski slopes.
- Wedding Ceremonies may be held inside your rented space or outside on the lawn. We provide a wedding arch that you may decorate.
Whether you are wanting an outdoor wedding or indoor wedding, we have the space to suit your needs. Click below to see full details about each location and everything they include.
We know you want your wedding to be extra special. You also want the day to be fun and memorable for all of your guests! The Lodge at Seven Oaks offers a number of optional services to set your big day “over the top”:
- Fire pit for wedding guests
- Volleyball or horseshoes
- Grooms party activities such as paintball, kayaking and river floats
- Table linens and napkins
- Chair covers
- Dance floor
- Bus boy or girl to clear tables
- House champagne for the head table
- Plus more! Your wedding Event Coordinator can help you decide on the extras to make your big day everything you dreamt of
We Have a Five Star Rating on “The Knot”!
You’ve been anxiously awaiting your wedding day. This is such a special time in your life, and the lives of your family and friends. We want your wedding to be as perfect as you do. In fact, we make a habit of going above and beyond for our brides! Read some of our guest reviews below or hear from other Seven Oaks brides by clicking below!
Contact Our Wedding Team!
Want to learn more or schedule an on-site tour of The Lodge at Seven Oaks? Fill out this information to the best of your knowledge and our Event Coordinator will be in touch!