Snow Tubing in Boone, Iowa
All participants must sign an Indemnification Agreement/Liability Form.
You may print the agreement to obtain required signatures prior to arrival.
Snow tubing at Seven Oaks in Boone Iowa makes for great family or group activities of all ages. Group discount rates are available. Our affordable snow tubing park includes a surface lift. Ample seating with a great view of the slopes and fast food provided at “The Lodge at Seven Oaks.” Skiing and snowboarding are also available, with 600 ski rentals and 120 snowboard rentals to outfit all ages. We also offer several nightly discount programs. See YOU on the slopes!
2018-2019 Snow Tubing Rates & Hours
- Includes Tube and Lift Ticket.
- Sorry, personal sleds and tubes are not allowed.
- All tubers must ride in their own tube.
- No ski boots may be worn.
- Please note that Saturdays and Sundays from 1 pm to 5 pm are typically our busiest times.
(All rates are subject to change. Add 7% sales tax to all rates)
- No personal sleds, tubes, discs, etc. are allowed on the snow
- Helmet rental $8 per day
- Add sales tax to all prices
- Prices and hours subject to change
Seven Oaks’ Winter Wonderland
Snow tubing at Seven Oaks is a great activity for family and friends. The required equipment, the snow, and the ride to the top of the hill are supplied by Seven Oaks. The laughter and fun screams are supplied by you!
Dress for the occasion and head to Seven Oaks to make your snow tubing memories!
Food Available for Purchase
The kitchen provides food options such as cheeseburgers, pizza, cheese balls, hot dogs, nachos, pulled pork, french fries and much more.
Snow Tubing Rules
- No riders or tubers under the age of 4
- All tubers must ride in their own tube
- No ski boots may be worn
- Tubes may not be reserved
Add Snow Tubing
Anyone who has already purchased a ski or snowboard lift ticket can try snow tubing that day for only $5 per hour!
Snow Tubing Groups
Details about our special pricing for Snow Tubing Groups can be found on our Group Discounts page.